Frequently Asked Questions
- Who should use this site?
This site should be used primarily by software developers. If you are using this site to find information about Creation Finance then please follow the below link:
- How can I access the developer portal?
You can access our developer portal by navigating to the Creation.co.uk website and entering the contact us section, where you will find a large tile which is called “Open Banking for Developers” if you click onto the “Developer portal” link it will present.
- Is the data contained within the sandbox real customer data?
No, the data in the Sandbox is all test data and does not contain any Creation Finance customer data. However, the sandbox data is mocked to provide a representative sample of which can be expected from the production environment so that a valid test can be conducted for your applications.
- What services do we provide?
We will provide access to two API’s: Account Information Service & TPP Registration.
- If I experience a problem with the service what do I do?
You will need to navigate within the developer portal to the “Need Help” tile. If you click onto this it will then present with an incident form that you will need to complete in full so that our teams can investigate the problem further.
- Why do I receive incident emails from BNP Paribas Personal Finance?
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is a trading style of Creation Financial Services Limited.
- Where can I access the TPP Developer User Guide?
The TPP Developer User guide is located within the Developer portal in the ‘Get Started’ section.